Inside this Business Group
The candidate must possess a minimum of a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science with 5+ years of applicable industry experience in the areas listed below.
* Industry hands-on experience in Java validation or development at a system software level and knowledgeable at an application level
* Demonstrated skills and ability in developing test cases, automating tests and validating JVM compiler, JDL libraries and Java components such as Spark, Deep-Learning-4-Java, Lucene, Kafka and other Apache components, Java apps
* Demonstrated skills and ability to quickly develop unit tests and automate them
* Demonstrated skills and ability to work across Intel internal groups and with open source community to identify and proactively resolve issues
* Demonstrated skills and ability to use IDEs to step through source code to root cause issues and pin point source of the problem to get the issues resolved
* Mindset and ability to lead efforts across-organizational teams to solve platform-wide challenges is required
* Knowledge of Intel SoC and platform hardware architecture and software technologies is required
* Experience in running compliance tests is a big plus
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.