- The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, writing, revising and/or editing of technical and/or promotional papers (i.e., application papers, product descriptions, catalogs, manuals/guides, commercial applications, brochures, product articles, etc.).
- Will analyze and interpret data to determine appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage. Information may be produced on hard copy or electronic medium.
- Will perform tasks related to the construction of technical and non technical illustrations and graphics.
- Will attend planning/coordination meetings to assess customer requirements.
Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing preparation of illustrative material, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts, supporting slide/video production, serving as editor on specific publications including article selection, artwork coordination, productions and distribution.
- May assist in preparation and layout of work for publication.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to write clearly.
- Ability to interact with Engineers.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/ or work experience.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in English BA or similar Major.
- At a Bachelor's level, this position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Minimum 3+ months of experience in the following:
Inside this Business Group
- Technology work experience.
- Microsoft Office products. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....