Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
The ideal candidate should possess - 5+ years of engineering experience in software development with at least 3 of those 5 years focused on Linux kernel development, Android, Yocto and well versed in Linux kernel driver up-streaming process, code reviews and C/C++ programming languages.
- Expertise in software testing, test automation, virtualization technology and experience with hypervisors is a plus
- Experience in Linux kernel development, Board Support Package (BSP) development, patch integration and continuous integration
- Experience with IOT/embedded product development
- Proficiency in C, Python, Bash scripting
- Good understanding of kernel testing and strong problem solving skills
- Experience with ACPI, GPIO, Energy Management, Power Management, USB, Startup, MM, Scheduler and others
- Experience with git required, quilt experience nice to have
- Quick learner, self-motivated to work independently Good communication, in both oral and written English
- Able to work under pressure with optimism and tenacity
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.