Software Dev Engineer
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.
About this position:
* Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems?
* Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing your own code so you deliver high-quality solutions?
* Do you like collaborating with others to develop world-class products?
Then come work for the Platform Security Division within Intel's 1 software organization, where you'll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering security solutions on IA for both corporate and consumer market segments. We invent, design, and implement solutions to harden Intel's platforms in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
What you will do:
* Design components within complex client/ server systems, with a focus on advanced malware detection SW
* Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
* Own and maintain one or many software components.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded team and to work across geos to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
Inside this Business Group
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You have 3 or more years of experience in C++/C system software development.
* You have experience in Windows product development.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have experience with anti-malware/ anti-ransomware technologies.
* You have experience with platform technologies
* You have a working knowledge of machine learning.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.