Inside this Business Group
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have 7 or more years of experience with security design principles, and have done secure code reviews and guided teams from a security perspective.
* You have 7 or more years of experience in architecting client / server solutions.
* You have experience in Windows product development.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have 5 or more years of experience with Windows enterprise infrastructure
* You have experience with platform technologies.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging complex software product issues.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.