Sr. Design/Engineering Manager
Global Construction Engineering (GCE) is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for the role of Senior Design Manager/Engineering Manager. This position will provide direct management and leadership for a diverse team of Project Engineers as well as driving business imperatives to assure successful execution of business strategies
- Responsible for leading the engineering and design of large projects of varying complexity and size. Work includes taking various levels of responsibility for and participation in the development of, project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Provide leadership to an engineering team consisting of a number of engineers, architects and other specialized personnel
- Lead direct reports in developing their skills and abilities to increase the team capability as well as to support the personal development of each individual
- Develop and implement innovative engineering and design methodologies
- Support RFP development for external consultants and contract work to develop the required engineering and design deliverables.
- Effectively interact with internal and external organizations to understand customer/partner needs and capabilities.
- Use and develop metrics to validate team performance to expectations.
- Ability to problem solve unique conditions and work details with an emphasis on constructability and retro-fits working in or near operating buildings including Fabs without interruptions.
- Strong and demonstrated skill in facilitating and leading high performing teams.
- Ability to lead a team to course-correct when inevitable challenges are faced.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors or higher degree in an engineering or architectural discipline, project management, construction management or similar
- 10 plus years of construction experience in design and/or project management
- Ability to lead the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong capability in stakeholder management
- Display a "can do" demeanor and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability as a critical and innovative thinker
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....