As a member of the Accounting Intern team, you will have opportunities to:
- Analyse business issues, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem solving abilities
- Work with peers and business partners to influence business decisions that maximize shareholder value.
- Undertake a challenging project designed to blend strategic and operational work.
The Student Interns will:
- Be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience!
- Monthly allowance as company’s policy
- Laptop provided
- Free shuttle, drinks and meals
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, relax room, chill room…
- Dynamic, innovative and professional working environment.
Inside this Business Group
- Can work minimum 30 hours/week (full time is preferable)
- Undergraduate with Bachelor degree emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Economics (Accounting is preferable)
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, influence, leadership and communication skills.
- Have a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a short time period while working in a dynamic, cross functional, team orientated environment.
- Unrestricted legal right to work at the location you are applying for is required.
- Length of internship: 4-8 months.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.