Inside this Business Group
- Responsible for authoring, troubleshooting and closure of defects.
- Good understanding of wireless testing especially in LTE / WCDMA / GSM technology
- Experience in manual as well as automation testing.
- Direct handset/tablet testing experience is required.
- Experience in 3gpp call flows, data/log file analysis, call failure analysis to debug wireless protocol issues.
- Experience with embedded tools used for debugging modem, and data analysis to gauge the performance of tablet/phone products in controlled lab environment
- Must have experience with radio communication test equipment's: R&S CMW500, Agilent 8960/PXT, Anritsu and/or Spirent
- Must have the ability to execute detailed test procedures based on test specifications
- Must have the ability to write detailed test cases and test plans.
- Experience with running/modifying automation test scripts using Perl preferred.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a very dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Device Driver Interaction on Windows Operating system.
- Knowledge of Mobile Broadband Interface Model
- Knowledge of HLK is an value add.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.