As the Intern Admin you will provide support to the DSD Ethernet Team in Gdansk. You'll work side-by-side with the people in charge of keeping the ship afloat. Your role will directly impact the effectiveness of the organization, you'll meet people from all parts of the organization, and we can promise every day will be different! As an Intern Admin you will learn and perform various administrative activities.
Typical duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares messages, reports, recognitions etc. from notes or verbal instructions.
- Responsible for office functions such as records control, reporting procedures, and routine budget processes.
- Works one-on-one or within a team to implement new procedures and continuously improve existing ones.
- Manages calendar for manager and/or department using online calendaring system. Coordinates across time zones / geo regions if needed.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, coordinates supporting travel documents and prepares expense reports.
- Process personnel and/or organization changes using online tools and maintain organization charts on demand.
- Preparation of reports which may require collecting, analyzing, and reporting complex information gathered from a variety of sources. May have access to information considered to be highly sensitive.
- Places orders, takes care on purchasing.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Candidate must possess an active student status for next 12 or 24 months.
We are seeking an open minded, organized and action-oriented person to provide administrative support with the below qualifications:
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a self-motivated person capable of managing organizational support needs e.g.: calendaring, travel needs and deliver to expectations in a fast ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work with team members, other senior and executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite (for. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Ability to understand department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action, manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary.
- Ability to arrange team Great Place To Work activities including team quarterly events.
Of course, there are people ready to teach you, to show you all administrative tricks and help in case of need.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.