Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comprehensive management of cases involving employees with either occupational or non-occupational conditions (including disability cases) affecting their ability to work (typically complicated cases.).
- Partner with Business group, HR, Occupational Health Physician and Suppliers for best possible outcome regarding treatment and/or work accommodations.
- Oversee OSHA record keeping compliance by suppliers. Validate work related injury/illness escalation or de-escalation cases.
- Ensure compliance to regulations and Intel Standards:
o OSHA audits of records (semi- annual).
o Perform quarterly OH program Self-Assessment and MMP (Medical Monitoring program) audit in partnership with the OH nurse lead to ensure compliance to
the OH programs and ensure timely closure of task (if any).
- Partner with suppliers to ensure standard and efficient practices.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local laws and regulations pertaining to Occupational Health and local Workers' Compensation Laws where applicable.
- Manage WRT (Work response team) cases with medical component.
- Collaborate on communicable disease case(s) with Corporate OH and local Department of Public Health.
- Partner with Risk Management and suppliers to streamline the Workers' Compensation and injury/illness reporting/management process.
- Encourage a positive environment & experience for injured or ill employees.
- Provide inputs to Global OH and MCM Standards/Guidelines and OH processes to ensure they are applicable globally.
- Oversee work related health issues, partnering with Intel Worldwide Medical Director, Global OH, EHS, and business partners as needed.
- Liaison with CS and HR partners & suppliers regarding illness or injury involving an Intel employee including business travel (shuttle, domestic and international)
- Communicate to employees and management regarding specific health and safety issues; escalation to Corporate and Senior Management as needed
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pertinent EHS OH systems, generation of OH reports & required different accounts e.g. database, e mail accounts, VPN, encryption, etc.
- Understand and adhere to Privacy compliance according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Intel Privacy Standards.
- Maintain current status for all required licensure and certifications.
- Build/Maintain contacts with local and national resources to remain current on latest OH practices.
- Manage OH supplier working with the OH supplier's management to ensure smooth running of the occupational health center
- Drive continuous improvement practices with all OH processes.
- Develop and host critical training programs to assist suppliers, managers and business partners to perform their roles to the highest level possible.
- Represent OH in partnership with Business Continuity for plans, drills, and events.
- Provide input for EHS/Benefit program office forecast and tracking
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Registered Nurse with at least 3 years of occupational health experience.
- Good communication & presentation skills in English.
Certification in Occupational Health Nursing and/or Certified Case Manager preferred.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth