Inside this Business Group
Hiring for MLT SH team:
MLT SH team is within Intel/Core and Vision Group Computing Group/Developer Product Division (Formerly Known as BTrans, BiTS team). It takes charge of deep learning framework optimization on Intel platform, including main Tensorflow, Intel Caffe, MxNet, Caffe2, PyTorch and Chainer. It delivered innovative, high quality software in Intel's server and client platform in history. We are hiring for talent engineers who have passion on techniques and innovative ideas to help accelerating performance on the system. We are hiring for both regular employee and intern positions.
Regular employee position qualification
The candidate should possess at least a Master degree of Computer Science or related BS/MS degree in Computer field or a bachelor degree with at least 2 years' experience. The candidate should have following qualifications:
- Excellent development and debugging skills system level language such as C, C++ and assembly preferred
- Proven track record of analyzing and solving complex technical problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to clearly communicate technical detail and concepts
The candidate should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Solid understanding on one of these mainstream deep learning frameworks, Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch or MxNet.
- Proven experience in performance analysis and optimization on deep learning workload or HPC workloads;
- Solid understanding of computer architecture and instruction sets especially IA instruction set;
- Solid understanding of system level software like OS, language runtime management software.
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.