Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree
- You have 5+ years of experience with security-related software and/or hardware platforms.
- You must be familiar with Jenkins, TeamCity, Perforce/Git, and similar tools.
- You have developed installers using InstallShield or similar tools.
- You have 5+ years of experience managing CI and dev ops-related work.
- You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
- You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
Additional requirements include:
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are able to troubleshoot issues reported by customers.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.