Inside this Business Group
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You have 5 or more years of experience in C++ system software development OR Java
* You have experience with C#, WPF, and UI development.
* You have experience in Windows product development.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have experience with Windows Biometric Framework (WBF), Windows login experience, and credential providers
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have experience with platform technologies.
* You are able to troubleshoot issues reported by customers.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.