Inside this Business Group
Candidate must meet the following criteria
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in technical field.
- Strong passion in connecting with people
- Be a positive change agent who role-models possibility thinking.
- Extensive experience in managing large groups in a factory environment. Prior experience in ATM factory is a plus.
- Experience in building strong teams and influencing culture shift in a large organization
- Strong systematic thinking with conviction in driving robust solutions that will eliminate repeated issues.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....