Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
As a Project Engineer in the Corporate Services Central Construction group, you will be responsible for developing Discipline Scope and Engineering Solutions for construction projects. You will be interfacing and coordinating with contract design, construction, scheduling and estimating resources, as well as internal Intel organizations including customer staff, Technology Development, Strategic Planning, facility owners, and Site Project PMs, to enable facility design efforts for your systems/discipline of expertise. Efforts will include definition of design criteria, scope definition and justification, development of design concepts, completion of positioning, programming and detailed design, and development of project budgets, schedules, and safety requirements. You must have proficiency with reading and interpreting construction contract documents.
In this role, you will manage performance of the Integrator's Architectural and Engineering / Owners Design Consultant vendor in your discipline of expertise. A senior project engineer is also able to lead inter-discipline coordination efforts, and collaborate closely with other disciplines to ensure delivery of a complete, approved, coordinated scope across a project.
BS + 4 yrs. exp.; MS + 3 yrs. exp. in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other relevant degree focus.
Minimum 4+ years' experience in design and construction of process systems.
- Experience with Process Waste treatment systems or Ultra-Pure Water/RODI systems or Process Specific Systems such as Planar Chemical, Bulk chemical, specialty gasses and bulk gas system. Preference would be experience with more than one.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting construction contract documents required.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge /understanding of control methods for process systems.
- Proven track record of managing the process engineering and design of large complex technical facilities and equipment installation construction projects in high tech industries, preferably semiconductor.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and have a working knowledge of office personal computer applications.
- Familiarity with P&ID's, Pipeflo, and BIM.
- Familiarity with hazardous classifications.
- Familiarity with high purity piping and high purity valve systems
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities process systems is valued.
- Candidate must have an ability to interface with a multi-user customer base.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Strong technical expertise in process & chemical engineering and ability to provide tactical direction to a large engineering team, both direct and matrix report
- Ability to effectively communicate technical engineering and design information and solutions to a wide audience of stakeholders such as manufacturing customers, Technology Development, Project Managers, Construction Managers and contractors.
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....