Inside this Business Group
Bachelor or a Masters in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or a related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in platform validation, software validation including experience in test automation. Additional qualifications include:
- Should have expertise in validation and debug of Modem, Wi-Fi, BT, LAN, GNSS, NFC domains
- Knowledge of PC/Intel architecture, PC Interfaces (PCIe, USB , UART, I2C, I2S, SDIO etc), Operating systems (Win), Software life cycle, Software validation methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrated abilities and track record in test architecture, planning, test case development and execution and system level debug
- Knowledge of software and hardware debug tools like Windbg, ITP, Wireshark etc.
- Knowledge of Network simulators packet Analyzer tools like CMW500, Spirent AGNSS Simulator, Bluetooth sniffer, WiFi Packet Analyzer tools etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like Http, TCP/IP, IPV4/IPV6 etc.
- Knowledge of communication standards like 3gpp, 802.11, Bluetooth etc
- The candidate must have strong initiative, self-motivation, analytical skills, and be able to multi-task.
- Good teamwork skills are a must as the candidate will be working with various levels of engineering expertise in various geographies.
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills and ability to clearly communicate test cases, test results and defects
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.