Inside this Business Group
- Working experience on graphics related technology.
- Experience of interacting with the open source community/projects is a plus.
- A bachelor degree (or above) in Computer Science or related areas.
- Solid design and programming skills with C/C++
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following key areas:
- Graphics performance optimization for MESA & Intel Gen series
- Sound Expertise in Linux and Android system and tools. Understanding of Linux or Android internals
- Familiar with C/C++, Shell Script, Python
- Familiar/Good understanding of OpenGL/OpenGLES
- Familiar with Linux graphics framework and middleware
- Graphics middleware or driver validation experience with dEQP, IGT, etc
- Familiar with Kernel display driver will be a plus
- Good English communication skill include verbal and writing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of flexibility and ability to participate in multiple areas of a nimble organization
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.