In this position, you will be working with a small group of software developers in the area of compute OpenCL development on Intel graphics.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Participating in regular code development, optimization of an existing code and contributing to increasing quality of code before it ships to customers
- Creating code builds, executing pre-defined tests for these builds and supporting engineers who are using the builds mainly other development and validation engineers
- Developing and debugging graphics driver and supporting tools
- Creating high-quality software according to specifications and conforming to coding standards
- Actively participating in other stages of software development life-cycle e.g. research, validation, pre- and post-release support activities, etc.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
You should be pursuing second, third or fourth year of study in progress. No professional experience required. Required qualifications include:
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area related to software and/or software development processes is key
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Knowledge of English language at the intermediate level minimum: ability to read documentation and communicate over email
The following qualities would be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Personal interests and/or hobby in the area of computer graphics, game development, and others
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows programming and computer graphics including OpenCL*, OpenGL*, DirectX*
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.