Inside this Business Group
- You should possess a bachelor or master degree in any related business administration, or at least four years working experience in high volume manufacturing.
Other qualification includes:
- Lead in high cadence and complex problem solving. Knowledge of a problem solving tool is an advantage.
- Be the content expert in Spare Supply Chain and basic product knowledge. Be familiar with all the systems eg. SAP system, Wiings and etc.
- Understand factory long and short term demand requirement. Strong on supply demand analysis.
- Strong people interactions with soft skills proven ability to influence, set goal and lead the discussion with stakeholder to achieve best result.
- Strong collaborator, verbal and written communication skills including upward communication and presentation skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth