Inside this Business Group
- Must have Bachelors Degree 6+ years, Master's Degree 5+ years or a PhD 4+ years in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics.
- 4+ years of experience on Semiconductors, Device and Yield Analysis tools
- This U.S. position is open to Intel employees - get wording from staffing to include non US based
- 4 + years of experience :
- Physics of Semiconductor Materials, Semiconductor circuits and devices, properties of materials
- Experience working with Yield Analysis tools (techniques and systems), Process Engineering knowledge, Process Control, device knowledge, materials analysis techniques and Fault Analysis Layout sensitivities to identify Product Yield issues and drive EOL Yields to Best in Class.
- Experienced Process Engineer that fully comprehends module tool impacts to defects, inline parametrics and yield through PM life while understanding upstream and downstream impacts to other tools. Capable of developing continuous improvement projects at module level to improve process to give reliable, High yielding, cost effective products
- Experience in Process Integration of FINFET, Strained SiGe , Hi K dielectric+Metal Gate, immersion Lithography plus spacer based double and quad patterning, driving continuous improvement projects to achieve Best in Class yielding, reliable products
- Strong Process flow integration knowledge including understanding of defect formation/evolution, process integrated defect impacts, demonstrated influence across multifunctional fab groups to drive action to reduce defect density and drive yields higher.
- Experience driving device performance targets working in multi discipline team with Process Engineers, Integration Engineers and Yield Analysis to deliver reliable, cost effective and stable/capable products
- Experience working with Oregon on process transfers to the Virtual Factory Network solving complex integrated issues delivering matched yields and product performance.
- Understanding of Layout sensitive defects, Design for Testability and knowledge of raster, scan diagnosis and other LYA data systems will be an advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of yield analysis techniques and systems, understanding of processing techniques (Lithography, Etch, Implant, CMP, CVD, plating, diffusion, thin films, etc), demonstrated problem solving capabilities, team leadership skills, yield engineering data analysis tools, and working knowledge of semiconductor devices.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....