Inside this Business Group
- Master or Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 12+ years' experience in system programming.
Should have deep understanding of Computer architecture, micro controller/microprocessor and/or OS Internals / WDDM.
Extensive hands-on experience with a proven track record of debugging issues across SW and hardware
- Technical breadth and depth in debug concepts and tools such as failure reproduction and characterization, tracing, analyzing logs and register dumps
- Experience working on Display, Media, Audio or 3D will be additional plus.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Programming expertise in C/C++/C#
- Experience with industry standard automation and scripting (Shell Scripting/PERL/Python/Ruby)
- Hands on experience with Software Configuration management systems (GIT/GERIT/JENKINS)
- Familiar with agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and SDLC process
- Basic experience with the lab hardware equipment like DAQ, Logic Analyzer/O-scope and associated interfaces
- Experience in managing SW tools for pre-silicon SOC simulation, emulation &/or system validation is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic cross team environment
- Self-Driven and a passion for continuous improvement Tools and Methodologies, and improving overall org efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to define the goals for the team , develop plans , indicators to track the plans, provide periodic updates to management on progress and escalate issues on time
. Solid understanding of software engineering practices including development models, configuration management, product release, documentation, sustaining/support, and customer satisfaction
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.