Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will work as Liquid Industrial Water System (LIWS) technician with a potential opportunity to join our new Water Recycling facility (WATR) operations team. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operations technicians maintaining LIWS and/or WATR systems. The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed day work week schedule. We are looking to hire 2 technicians (shift 7)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning our new WATR system, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
- Operating and maintaining industrial waste water treatment and purification systems, including biological treatment systems, which support our operations facilities
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Taking liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems
- AA/AS degree in a water program or Military service and 5+ years of work experience in waste water system operations
- 5+ years of field instrumentation experience (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development
- 5+ years of experience role modeling safety behaviors and influencing team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Waste Water certification or equivalent would be an added advantage Facilities maintenance experience.
- Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
- Experience with biological waste water treatment
- Experience with reverse osmosis water treatment systems
- Experience with electric boilers, thermal evaporation systems
- Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....