Intel Open Source Technology Center (OTC) in Shanghai is focusing on open source software development, including Linux, virtualization, etc. Our OTC Virtualization Shanghai team is the center of Virtualization expertise within Intel and also considered as the Huangpu Military Academy for Virtualization expertise in China industry. And the importance of system virtualization is growing with Data Center Growth as well as Automotive Growth.
We're now hiring interns for virtualization hypervisor testing and test framework development. The scope of the work covers basic functional and performance testing for open source Virtual Machine Monitor like KVM/Xen and ACRN, also some software development for the automatic test cases and test framework.
In this project, you will work with open source community, and you can learn much in software testing/development, also you'll have a good chance to touch the cutting-edge Linux & Virtualization technologies. Hope you can learn a lot and have fun!
If you're interested in Virtualization, Hypervisor, Software testing & development, please join us!
- Familiar with Linux/Unix programming environment and command line.
- Good at one or more programming languages (e.g. C, Shell, Python).
- Use experience for hypervisor, virtual machine (e.g. KVM, Xen) is a good plus.
- Software testing knowledge or passion for testing is a good plus.
- Operation system knowledge is another plus.
- Hardware knowledge is also a plus.
- Can work at least 4 days per week and last at least 6 months. (The more, the better)
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.