Intel's RF development group is a world-class leader in radio solutions for connectivity Wi-Fi, BT, and GPS and cellular 2G, 3G, LTE. The team develops all Intel's mobile wireless RFICs solutions which can be found all around us with best-in-class performance, innovation leadership and edge technologies.
Now, when the communication world enters the 5G era, we will be the leaders of the journey! Intel is building its 5G RFIC development team, focusing on end-to-end 5G RF solutions. The development includes the most challenging RFIC circuits - ultra-high-speed converters, low-noise/low power analog and synthesizers, MM Wave RFIC design of 30GHz to 70GHz fronts-end and overall leadership of Intel's 5G strategy. This is a rare opportunity to join the best RF team in the world and help us concur the 5G peaks!
Want to learn more on how Intel powers 5G end-to-end? Click here.
As a 5G mmWave RF FW Student you will be responsible for designing, developing and using test tools for validating the embedded SW components which enable the 5G modem features and capabilities. Responsibilities include determining test parameters, specify test to be performed, conducting test plan review, designing tests, performing feature acceptance, first level debugging, resolving design and implementation issues, meeting production quality and reliability requirement, and updating test plan as needed through product life cycle.
* Student at least 2nd year for B.S.c / BA/ M.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science / Communication
* available for minimum 4 days
*Programming - C, C++, C- Advantage
* Experience in wireless modem\PHY testing - advantage * Practical experience in testing methodologies- Advantage
* Experience with different testing equipment e.g. TG emulators - advantage.
* Extensive knowledge in Cellular, LTE or 5G technologies - advantage.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* Organized and self-motivated
* Excellent English oral, reading and writing skills
* Willingness to travel abroad.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.