SOC Design Engineer
15 Years' experience in SOC Design/IP Design - Planning, tracking, executing and delivering SOCs or large scale IPs
- Complete understanding on SOC Product Life Cycle, dependency management (such as IP collaterals, bump map,..etc)
- Collaboration with IP teams, Post silicon validation, Quality/Reliability teams and TD
- Strong people skills, communication skills and at least 5 years' experience in managing people, building performing teams and driving multisite collaborations
- Understanding of SOC Quality expectations, establishment/adherence of quality processes.
- Hands-on Experience at least one of SOC design activities - Architecture, Design, Validation, Backend Place and route and involvement in the other as execution lead
- Involvement in Post-Si Debug
- Understanding of Firmware/Software requirements, previous collaboration experience is a major plus
- Experience with Industry tools such as Synopsys, Cadence tools
- Project planning, execution tracking, developing/presenting Indicators to mgmt..
Inside this Business Group
- Should possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.