Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors or Master degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent with RFHW design experience.
- Proven RF reference design experience of cellular system device.
- Experience of supporting cellular mass product (RF calibration, performance optimization and verification)
- Hands-on experience with HW platforms, including RF characterization and debugging
- Knowledge of RF system tuning, RF conformance test.
- Knowledge of various radio access technologies (GSM/WCDMA/LTE/TD-SCDMA/CDMA2000/5G/mmWave)
- Knowledge in operating of RF LAB equipment (spectrum/network analyzer etc.)
- Familiarity with 3GPP/3GPP2 wireless standards and radio access network design
- Willingness to travel to support customer, to learn and taking responsibility in a demanding field of work
- Excellent written, verbal communications in English and soft/social skills to work in global cross functional teams
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines is a plus
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.