Business / Finance Analyst
Do you love collaborating with a diverse teams to help achieve Best-In-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If so then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. In VPG we deliver Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. The Software Engineer operation team is within VPG and we develop drivers and related technology for Intel's processor graphics customers.
We are looking for a Finance Business analyst to join our team and who is ready to make significant impact in the graphics and visual computing. The Finance Business analyst consistently utilizes and applies financial, accounting, business and risk management strategies and concepts in order to help the organization deliver Best-in-Class products.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As the 7th largest global company in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredomfree environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
Some of the job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manages overall spending; ensures organization stays within corporate targets.
- Delivers innovation solutions for tracking and managing budgets in a large organization.
- Serves as a business unit representative to our finance teams.
- Provides clear, comprehensive reports and presentations to senior leadership in regard to budget plans and forecast.
- Autonomously evaluates and analyzes financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions.
- Provides financial advice, counseling, and recommendation that significantly influences the decision-making process and direction of varying levels of business leaders including project leads, managers, operational business groups and factories.
- Independently develops financial budgets, plans, forecasts to further the development and achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluates cost and return on financial and investment decisions. Independently evaluates accounting and reporting and recommends solutions to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting. Inadequacies in performance and erroneous decisions can lead to inefficient use of resources and loss of business.
- Plans, performs and schedules own work with general management direction.
- Assignments are delivered in the form of overall goals and expected results.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to technical detail, data analysis and situational problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate in a global organization.
- Work independently and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
If you are passionate about this opportunity and ready to help us create the next generation of technologies that will transfer the future for decades to come? If so then we encourage you to apply and be part of our team.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, business administration, accounting or related field.
- 1+ year of experience with:
- Microsoft Excel advanced formulas, pivot tables and macros.
- At the Bachelor's level, this U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Visual Basic and accounting software systems.
- Documented success in a relevant position.
- Experience in programming, program management, or organizational development.
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....