RCorporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. The Global Construction Group (GCG) within CS is responsible for the construction of all Large Fabs and associated infrastructure at Oregon, Arizona, Santa Clara, Ireland, and Israel sites managing ~$5B in annual capital spends.
The GCG Central Program Office (CPO) is responsible for global governance leadership including executive level strategic decision making, business process development and documentation, training coordination, and systems leadership across the GCG organization. The CPO's mission is to develop processes and systems that allow for effective and efficient management of the GCG business. The GCG CPO Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage people in support of programs with large global scope, impact and complexity.
- Develop process improvements that drive discipline & controls without sacrificing efficiency.
- Maximize data integrity and central team credibility.
- Manage interdependencies and integration among multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Set direction for programs directly related to GCG policies to meet strategic goals of significance.
- Interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
- Exercise judgment and discretion to develops solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- Assess risks and identify solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals.
- Ensure that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Ensure appropriate progress against schedule and take remedial action as appropriate.
- Prioritize utilization of resources with other functions.
- Partner with CS IT/PST team to align project portfolio and drive software implementations.
Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science degree preferred. 8+ years of experience in leading high functioning teams capable of delivering robust programs. The ideal candidate is self-driven and has demonstrated a clear understanding of the construction business as well as has the ability to survey the environment and come up with relevant solutions to propel the organization forward. Proven ability to develop and execute strategies, work and lead independently, and simultaneously manage diverse teams in a highly interrupt driven environment. Best in class organizational, influence and prioritization skills. Demonstrated ability to dynamically act on requests across business groups and disciplines. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with executive offices Intel-wide. Skilled at identifying and optimizing areas of ongoing concern within the business both structurally and operationally. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high degrees of task and deadline pressure.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....