Inside this Business Group
* AA/AS degree in a technical discipline (mechanical, facilities or chemical) or Military service with 5+ years of chemical/gas handling work experience
* 5+ years of experience in a facilities operations and maintenance environment
* Able to lift a minimum of 30lbs and work ergonomically within in confined spaces.
* Able to perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing personal protective equipment.
* Able to work from heights and climb ladders.
* This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
* Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
* Knowledge of chemical nomenclature and gases used in a semiconductor processing facility.
* Knowledge and proven ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pumps, valves and PLC control logic.
* Ability to operate a PIT (forklift, pallet jack) and spend a considerable part of your day working in a mobile environment.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....