If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology.
We have a position for Graphics Display Software Engineer.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Validating Multiple aspects of Graphics Display software stack on Windows.
-Validating Graphics driver both during Pre-Si phase and Post Si
-Test plan authoring, developing test strategy, test content development and automation, in-depth debugging, test and code reviews, debug of test and driver issues
- Working closely with software development team and hardware team
- Providing innovative test designs and/or solutions to enhance efficiency of software validation
- Planning and scheduling work across multiple products to meet published deadlines
This position requires involvement in all phases of design from pre-silicon emulation/simulation through post-silicon product launch. The individual is expected to work with various partners and teams to resolve issues as well as recommend future hardware and software improvements. The individual must demonstrate the ability to effectively work with cross geo teams of software validation/development engineers, Graphics Hardware Architect/Designers, product validation, marketing, legal and support teams to productize & innovate cutting edge graphics features.
The successful candidate must have a BS degree with 5 years' experience or a MS degree with 3 years' experience. Degree should be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Experience and proficiency should be related to software development and validation.
- Experience working in systems (hardware/software) product development teams
- Software validation or development including designing and debugging in the Windows* environment
- Experience in software development using C / Python / C++
- Experience in applying project management methodologies and tools within the software development lifecycle
- Strong attention to technical detail, data analysis and problem solving skills
- Windows device driver architecture; competitive awareness and analysis of relevant graphics technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with graphics, video and/or display technologies such as embedded DisplayPort/DisplayPort, MIPI DSI, and HDMI
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.