We are looking for Intern to join our team. We are applying agile philosophy, continues integration methodologies, advanced virtualization technologies, top source control management techniques, advanced infrastructure methodologies and also investigating future cloud solutions. You will work with technologies like Python, Docker, ESXi/vCenter, Artifactory, HA Proxy etc. We are working on next generation automation framework to streamline development and validation processes for VPG organization (delivering Intel Graphics). Team is focusing on large volume Graphics builds system, Source Control Management system other tools used within software development flow.
What you will do:
- Solve well-defined problems/tasks, fix sw bugs
- Perform testing
- Communicate delivered input and problem solutions to cross-geo team
- Learn and have fun
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and many more.
- Ability of practical usage of
- software revision control tool
- SQL / relational databases technology
- Linux operating systems
- Ability to focus on high-quality coding, and quickly learn and gain new knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team
- Written and spoken communications skills in English
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.