Come join the Graphics Software team at Intel!
In this position, you will partner with graphics engineering teams to implement software automation solutions that will improve time to market for cutting edge products and impact the day-to-day lives of nearly 2,000 engineers. This position requires a diverse set of skills and will give you the opportunity to work with teams from all over the world. We have a position for a Graphics Software Automation DevOps Engineer.
You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Supporting a global infrastructure built on Linux, open source technologies, implementing automated deployment processes, enabling streamlined service and server configuration, and hardening a complex set of software to ensure a successful product launch.
- Provisioning core services enabling database and web applications, SQL and NoSQL database technologies, enabling a robust content delivery network and spreading best-practices for DevOps Engineering across the team.
- Working with additional technologies like Python, Docker, ESXi/VCenter, Ansible, Artifactory, HA Proxy, etc.
Our team also supports a large volume of graphics software builds and source control management system. You will be stepping into a fast-moving, exciting environment with team members that are open to change, interested in learning, and anxious to help improve the lives of the engineering community at Intel. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter and ready to learn new languages, technologies, processes, software methodologies, and enjoys working with a diverse set of people to create a collaborative community of software development.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Your experience should be in the following areas:
- Ansible or similar automated configuration management solution
- Linux Container Technologies Docker, Kubernetes
- Monitoring Tools Zabbix or similar monitoring tool
- Virtualization Technologies
- Linux System Administration
- Scripting experience Bash/Python
- Web Application Hosting Experience
- Database Administration preferable PostgreSQL, MSSQL, NoSQL
- High Availability / Load Balancing for HTTP
- File Storage Technologies NFS, GlusterFS
- Git or similar technology
Preferred skills and experience that will make you stand out:
- Networking Administration
- Message Bus knowledge RabbitMQ
- Build and test automation
- OS Imaging
- Hardware Recovery
Are you passionate about this opportunity and ready to help us create the next generation of technologies that will transform the future for decades to come? Then we urge you to apply and be part of our team.
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.