Inside this Business Group
- Responsible for Assembly/Test Technology development and HVM transfer of multiple products that are often on parallel/tight schedules.
- Active resource management to enable continuous/effective support to achieve program milestones.
- Advocating an HVM mindset and establishing a strong working relationship with HVM partners to enable smooth ramp of the products.
- Responsible for delivering and managing sensitive communication across multiple technical topics to internal executive management and external customers.
- Defining program level strategy considering the targeted market segment of the products.
- Strong technical background in Packaging assembly and test process and understanding of end-to-end material movement flow (Silicon Fab to Customer).
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written) and works effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Strong understanding of ATTD development and HVM transfer methodology and experience with ATM excursion management.
- Experienced in model based problem solving and familiar with other industry standard problem solving techniques (5 why's, 8D etc.).
- Thrive in ambiguous environment and competing priorities.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems quickly and independently.
- Understanding of CQN Quality and Reliability goals at various stages of product life cycle.
- Effective leadership skills in leading a team of engineers to a common goal.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....