Inside this Business Group
Education: B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 4
to 8 year's experience.
Preference: Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with
VLSI/microelectronics specialization, with 4 to 8 years of experience in
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience with the overall silicon
implementation flows and methodologies such as STA, Synthesis, Clocking is
required. Good understanding & exposure of overall Timing closure cycle in
- Good scripting skills in TCL/Perl/Shell. Expertise in STA signoff tools
- Skill in Synopsys tools (PT/DC) & exposure to ICC will be an added
- Solid understanding of the process and design interactions as they relate
to the target frequency and interaction with timing paths and resulting leakage
and power trade-offs.
- Solid technical and good communication skills.
- Good team player