Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science >5 year experience degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent of facilities liquid industrial waste treatment systems, chemical and/or mechanical engineering principles, including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing. Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team.
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 5+ years of experience in pumps, mechanical systems and pipes Ability to solve relatively complicated problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on diverse tasks under a highly dynamic environment
- Technical expertise with liquid industrial waste treatment / process systems
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....