Are you a commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here at our Internal Transfer’s page.
SMG's People, Culture, and Communications (PCC) group is responsible for 'lifting up the SMG organization' by providing resources and capabilities to connect, develop and grow our SMG employees. PCC is relentlessly focused on enabling a culture of continuous professional growth that enables SMGs most valuable asset, its people, to meet Intel's needs today and into the future. PCC is committed to Building, Developing & Create Engagement across our dynamic, worldwide SMG organization.
Working for and supporting the Asia (PRC, APJ) Learning & Development Specialist, you will be responsible for deployment of regional based activities across the People, Culture & Communications (PCC) group. You will be working in a fast moving and dynamic environment and need to feel comfortable working under pressure.
Projects & Activities
- Regional activation of PCC programs
o Develop next level detailed executional plan with timeline based on fully understanding PCC programs
o Work with HRMs, SMG stakeholders or relevant partners for seamless execution.
- Execute the logistics for appropriate learning experiences and development solutions, including workshops, training classes, onboarding events etc.
o Design and execute events in different countries in Asia
o Selecting the target audience & promoting activities
o Using relevant tools and systems to ensure registration and evaluation
o Post event- assess the effectiveness of designed programs and share results with management team.
- Global key stakeholders /partners' Asia Trip Coordination for key PCC initiatives (e.g. TLP)
o Trip Schedule / Calendar management
o Schedule 1:1s, roundtables, forums with key audiences
- Develop a playbook of operations for this role
o Create relevant process guide
o Calendar of key events through the year (taking into account significant holidays)
People you will work with
- Partner with employees and managers in the different groups across PCC such as Learning & Leadership, Events & Experience, Talent Management, Culture & Communications, and Operations.
- Partner with HR Managers in Asia (PRC, APJ)
- Sales & Marketing Group stakeholders at Global and Regional levels: Admin Partners, Ops Managers, Corporate Services, Technical Talents, Managers.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic working environment and feel comfortable working under pressure.
- Excellent project management skill. Prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks and projects with various partners and stakeholders.
- Team player with strong Interpersonal skill
- Excellent in English verbal & written.
- Master degree in Human Resources, Marketing or Communication, Sociology or related disciplines. Or Bachelor degree in related major with 1-3 years relevant working experiences
- Excellent communication skill. Enjoy working and communicating with people from abroad and diverse set of backgrounds and cultures.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.