Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++). Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE). Experience in lowlevel programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design. Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla). System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers. Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science, a degree in similar technical area.
- Experience in the position of FW Architect.
- Experience in the firmware development and firmware debugging.
- Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design.
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming and debugging aspects.
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution.
- Good communication skills and able to work in a cross geo team environment.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.