Come join Intel's Platform Engineering Group organization as an Analog Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing leading Intel designs. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
* Custom analog circuit design, layout interaction, extraction and co-optimization.
* Validating design implementation and assumptions
* Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
* Automating design tasks in order to complete the design in the most efficient fashion possible.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Problem-solving skills
* Ability to multitask
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical & Computer Engineering
Minimum 3 years experience with circuit design, layout, circuit reliability tools/methodologies
Should have gone through multiple product cycles from definition to design to pre/post-Si validation to product qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in analog design
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....