High Volume Quality and Reliability Engineer
You will join NSG Non-Volatile-Memory Solution Group Quality & Reliability team supporting product manufacturing quality of NSG's high performance Wafers and Media manufactured at Sub-Cons and OSAT in US and Asia. The primary responsibility is to improve product yield, quality and reliability.
Specific job duties include
- Major trend shift analysis, material disposition, assembly/test line yield /quality improvement, test program/issue support, fab excursion data comparison and analysis
- This job requires close collaboration with Intel PE, QRE, TE, assembly sub-cons and manufacturing team for resolving day-to-day issues
- Work with OSAT (outsourced assembly and test) factories in Asia to drive yield/quality issues such as developing new acceleration techniques, analytical tools, and quality screens to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product quality/reliability
- Respond to customer requests or events as they occur and make recommendations for changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process/product reliability
- Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Materials Science
- 2+ years of direct experience doing quality engineering jobs in semiconductor or board manufacturing
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
Inside this Business Group
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality and Reliability
- Knowledge of System module manufacturing, plus Flash Component manufacturing flow
- Fab, Sort, Assembly, and Test
- 2+ years’ experience in Excursion management
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....