Inside this Business Group
- Requires prior Intel experience and Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field with 4-6 years of related practical experience
- Ability to lead matrix teams in a highly ambiguous environment, while building strong business partnerships
- Proven project management experience with successful track record of delivering long-term and/or complex to highly complex projects
- Strong leadership and influence capabilities with the ability to manage, supervise, and coach a diverse team of talented individuals dispersed across geographical boundaries (people management experience is preferred)
- Requires excellent communication skills and a proven ability to engage successfully at all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrated expertise using strategic thinking and independent judgment in a wide range of theoretical and practical problems which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity
- Proven ability to influence the development of new strategies and concepts to meet business needs
- Interact successfully with senior stake holders such as the Director/GM/VP/Controller/Group Controller on project issues often requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Ability to work independently and request consultative direction as needed/on a limited basis
- Serve as a technical consultant to senior management and external stakeholders
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....