NSG Product FA lab is seeking applicants for a Lab Supervisor position. In this position, you will be responsible for managing a team of technicians in an analytical lab environment to support Intel Non-Volatile Memory product development and qualification.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing a team of technicians to perform a variety of lab tasks in support of product development, qualification and customer return failure analysis
- Working with lab engineers to sustain lab daily operations including lab safety, queue management, analysis plan set up, data collection/interpretation, and customer interaction
- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviors. Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree or a Ph.D. in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience and/or degree and/or background.
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of analytical equipment and semiconductor process flow operation
- Good understanding of an analytical lab/area operations
- Working knowledge of establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with CQN Lab Network partners and internal customers
- Strong organizational and communication skills to manage a team of technicians to successfully support the physical failure analysis PFA needs for a variety of non-volatile memory products developed at the Folsom site
- Previous lab experience with Scanning Electron Microscopy SEM, Focused Ion Beam FIB, Transmission Electron Microscopy TEM, chemical-based Si deprocess wet and dry, package decapsulation, electrical testing using Magnum tester and fault isolation using emission based techniques or similar would be an added advantage
- Previous supervision experience would be highly desiredInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....