The EMEA Inside Sales Organization is the Scalable Sales Capability for Intelligent, Efficient, and Valued customer coverage. This is an internship position based in Gdansk, Poland.
In this position, the candidate will be working along with the Inside Sales Digital Capabilities team as well as the Inside Sales Business Managers, covering the key businesses supported by EMEA Inside Sales Organization.
Candidate role will embrace key area of Business Analysis & Support. Business Analysis: the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing the current state of the business as well as key market trends within the key Lines of Business supported by the Inside Sales organization. Tasks include intelligence reporting for decision making and state of the business analysis.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business data analysis and reporting and ROI.
- Current state of business tracking and reporting concerning customers, segment and products.
- Gathering and analyzing market data with providing recommendations.
- Supporting the sales management team on the tracking, reporting and processing of customer leads through Intel's Sales cloud.
- Supporting the Inside Sales teams with tool expertise CRM and others.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders at an EMEA Europe, Middle East, Turkey and Africa level.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Participate in private medical coverage (Medicover) and our sports benefits (Multisport card)
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Candidate must possess a relevant education background - business degree and active student status for 24 months.
Additional qualifications include:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and in addition German or French,
- Creative & high attention to detail,
- Relevant work experience in a Business analysis/Operations role a plus,
- Very good Excel* skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office*,
- Excellent organizational skills, rigorous and analytic,
- Self-starter and a self-sufficient and positive attitude,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work well in a diverse international team environment.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.