The EMEA Inside Sales Organization is the Scalable Sales Capability for Wide Variety of Sales Motions within EMEA Intel customer coverage.
This is an internship position based in Gdansk, Poland. In this position, the candidate will be working along with the Inside Sales Digital Capabilities team as well as the Inside Sales Business Managers, covering the key businesses supported by EMEA's Inside Sales Organization.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first contact for new sales leads coming from campaigns and events,
- Utilizing lead process and passing leads to the correct Intel sales resources,
- Owning the data quality and updates of lead records within CRM system,
- Providing expertise and insights on lead conversion tracking,
- Potentially follow up with solution partners to establish the progress of leads,
- Interacting with internal stakeholders at an EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa level.
Ideally you will be studying for either a BSc degree or equivalent or a Masters in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science, Business or Marketing.
Additional Qualifications Include:
-Fluent in written and spoken English
-Creative & high attention to detail
-Very good Excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Excellent organizational and analytic skills
-Self-starter and a self-sufficient and positive attitude
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to work well in a diverse international team environment
Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.