PMO - Test Chip Validation
In this position you will be responsible to drive the validation activities of test chip roadmap across Intel's 10nm, 14nm, 7nm technologies as well as a portfolio of Chipset Soft IPs (e.g. Audio, Security, PCIe, USB, Sensors, Storage). The Validation PM is expected to:
- Oversee planning/tracking of pre/post silicon validation activities in support of Project specific milestones and in accordance with PLC guidelines.
- Interact closely with SV and EV Engineering teams, comprehend key validation dependencies and help remove roadblocks.
- Coordinate and negotiate receivables/deliverables with external stakeholders, e.g. SW/FW, FPGA, HW, Silicon Design, etc.
- Represent the IP Validation team in project specific as well as senior management forums
providing indicators (e.g. Progress Against Schedule, Quality), risk assessment, mitigations, bug analysis, etc.
Inside this Business Group
- Proven track record of project and people management, in either Silicon, HW, FW, or SW Design and Validation
- A highly motivated team player with strong organizational and planning skills as well as solid verbal and written communication skills
- Design and/or validation experience of standard bus protocols (e.g. PCIe, MIPI, USB, etc.)
- Solid strategic thinking paired with strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent collaboration skills, including out-of-the box thinking and flexibility
- An ability to embrace ambiguity and change while taking informed risks
- Understanding of a subsystem HW/SW stack, including the silicon, HW components, drivers, and applications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Eng. and/or Computer Science/Eng.