Treasury Operations analyst
Intel Corporate Treasury has a vision to be the world's best Treasury organization. This position will be part of Global Corporate Treasury Operations team based in Bangalore, India. The role requires excellent subject matter expertise in Treasury back office function related to settlements and payment processing using SWIFT. Responsible for executing settlements of treasury related cash, securities, foreign exchange and intercompany transactions and others which includes confirming, initiating and transmitting transactions in banking systems and Swift medium for worldwide regions handling multiple currencies. To support Intel Capital related activities like setting up custody accounts, facilitating equity settlements, handling corporate actions and smooth execution of the same. Involves interaction with financial institutions, banks and internal/external business partners worldwide. Also involve bank account management activities for Asia involving documentation related to account opening/closing/managing signers/KYC updates. Maintain up to date records of all banking data. Also contributes to treasury related projects like Swift, efficiencies with documentation handling etc. Be a part of various controls and compliance activities like E&Y audits, SOX and operational controls etc.
The position will have additional responsibilities of end to end implementation of Treasury related projects, explore and lead automation and efficiency related treasury projects and analyze its implications on various Treasury functions.
Handling these activities would entail interactions with financial institutions, banks and other external business partners, exposure to Fin-tech opportunities, analyzing market standards using Swift technology for payments. Job will require close interactions with front office/middle office traders, IT and business analysts to contribute towards automation and efficiency projects.
Inside this Business Group
- You should possess a post-graduation of MBA/equivalent qualification with at least 5 years of experience in settlements and payment processing.
- Experience in a bank or investment banking treasury function handling project implementation related to Swift payments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling complex financial instruments and multi-currency settlement transactions across globe
- Expected to apply understanding of different payment techniques and methods related to banking and trading transactions using SWIFT
- Experience with FIS/Quantum applications and/or Citidirect and/or SWIFT and/or Broad ridge will be an added advantage
- Be a great team-player and will grow to be a valued business partner - Willingness to work on some Indian holidays and European working hours to provide global settlements coverage
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, ability to multitask. Attention to detail and problem solving under time constraint are very critical skills
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....