Inside this Business Group
- You should possess a post-graduation of MBA/equivalent qualification with at least 5 years of experience in settlements and payment processing.
- Experience in a bank or investment banking treasury function handling project implementation related to Swift payments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling complex financial instruments and multi-currency settlement transactions across globe
- Expected to apply understanding of different payment techniques and methods related to banking and trading transactions using SWIFT
- Experience with FIS/Quantum applications and/or Citidirect and/or SWIFT and/or Broad ridge will be an added advantage
- Be a great team-player and will grow to be a valued business partner - Willingness to work on some Indian holidays and European working hours to provide global settlements coverage
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, ability to multitask. Attention to detail and problem solving under time constraint are very critical skills
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....