Inside this Business Group
- Minimum of a BS with 5+ years of experience or Masters with 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing Programs to enable efficiencies across multiple Sites and Business Units.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network across multiple business and support organizations.
- Experience leading and working global and virtual teams.
- Ability to effectively create and manage processes aligned to Intel Business Unit operational environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to define key indicators and enable a process around them to regularly capture their status across all Business Units and Geos/Sites. Indicators related to Space, e.g. Cost/SF, HC/SF, etc..
- Innovation mindset, always looking for better/faster ways to achieve results, including out-of-the-box solutions to leap ahead.
- Experience on Lean practices/methodologies is a must.
- Experience in Planning, Operations and Financial aspects of Capital Equipment and Lab Construction.
- Experience presenting to Senior Management
- Lab Management experience in a multi-site capability is a plus.
- Experience with Construction Costs and benchmarks e.g. Cost/SF is a plus.