DevOps and Validation Engineer
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware and software to deliver compelling solutions for some of the industry's most exciting and challenging issues.
About this position
- Does the idea of working on cutting edge technologies excite you?
- Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing it so you deliver high-quality solutions?
- Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to the Open Source community to solve challenging security problems?
- Can you collaborate and share your ideas with the team?
Then come work for the Security Solutions and Enabling, within Intel's #1 software organization, where you'll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering high quality code to the Open Source community.
What you will do
- Set up and maintain test networks, both in-house and in the cloud
- Set up and maintain monitoring infrastructure
- Create and maintain infrastructure for deploying solutions to the cloud
- Create distribution packages
- Manage build system
- Manage repositories
- Manage docs publication
- Develop and maintain SysAdmin documentation
- Develop system-level tests
- Develop and execute validation tests
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded team and to work across geos to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate should have hands-on experience with the following (or equivalent) tools:
- Cloud administration: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Build management: Jenkins, JJB
- Repository creation and management: Maven, pip
- Version control: Git
- Virtualization: Vagrant and Docker image creation and management
- Automation: Ansible, Chef, Rundeck
- Documentation management: Sphinx
- Programming: Python, Linux shell scripting
- Linux system configuration
- System Monitoring: Influx + Grafana
- Validation tools and methodologies
- Experience with working on Open Source community projects
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology
- Knowledge of security and cryptography domains
- Strong written and oral communications skills
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.