Inside this Business Group
Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or related degree, and:
- Experience with Logic/RTL design or ASIC verification or physical design
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction
- Demonstrable experience writing System Verilog
- Strong communication and team work stills.
- Capable of working in a high performing team to deliver the results required from the organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Familiarity with a range of internal and 3rd-party logic design tools
- Experience with SoC integration.
- Experience in DFX, design for test, debug, and manufacturing.
- Experience in post-Si validation/debug
- UVM/OVM testbench experience
- Facilitator of direct and open communication, diversity of opinion, and debate.
This is an Intel Federal Position
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements. The government may require that you certify your citizenship status. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project. Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. Government's security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....