Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Deep expertise in Camera and systems software development
- Experience of Camera Bring-up activity on different ARM/X86 family SoCs
- Good Knowledge of V4L2 and Linux Camera Kernel Drivers
- Good knowledge of Camera HAL, ISP Pre and Post-Processing, 3A algorithm, etc
- Strong working knowledge on communication interfaces like I2C, MIPI-CSI, etc
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge on various Open source tools like Git, Cactus, Jira, etc
- Experience with Linux USB Camera is plus
- Experience in Open Source Linux software development and engineering
- Strong stakeholder/communication skills. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good working exposure with remote teams.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.