Inside this Business Group
You must possess a Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline with ~7-10 years of relevant work experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Deep understanding of models like SEI CMM, ISO, Six Sigma
- Experience in working across the full life cycle of software development
- Experience in working with teams needing substantial support to mature their software development practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in solving problems and using data to drive decisions
- Effective influencing skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and frequently changing environment
- Ability to work with geographically distributed stakeholders
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....